** This is a part from the Malaysia Today. Credit to them: Malaysia Today **
|Monday, 23 February 2009 00:08|
Datuk Seri Mohammad Nizar Jamaluddin the former Mentri Besar of Perak and his family has reported to be moving out of the official Mentri Besar residence by noon. He said “I don’t have much things to take along. I only have my seven children so I need to carry them with me,”
Pejabat DUN Maharani
Dana Kebajikan DUN
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (112)
- ► 2010 (259)
- YB Hj Wahid Endot Tunai Janji Ke Johor
- Nizar and family moves out of official MB residenc...
- Program Sambutan Tahun Baru Cina DUN Maharani mena...
- Majlis Kesyukuran & Ceramah Perdana
- Crowds Throng PAS Rep’s CNY Open House
- PROGAM KHIDMAT MASYARAKAT
- Sambutan Tahun Baru Cina anjuran DUN MAHARANI
- Sambutan Tahun Baru Cina anjuran Bersama DAP Muar ...
- ▼ Februari (8)
- ► 2008 (32)