Sunday April 19, 2009
MB surprised opposition reps didn’t get invitations
JOHOR BARU: Mentri Besar Datuk Abdul Ghani Osman is surprised that opposition assemblymen did not receive invitations to Thursday’s launch of the state’s new administration centre.
He said all 56 state representatives were invited to attend the launch of Kota Iskandar in Nusajaya.
“I was told that the State Secretariat had invited all the assemblymen,” he said after launching the Ledang Youth Consultative Council in Sagil, Ledang, on Friday.
He said all the assemblymen received reminders via SMS from the State Secretariat inviting them to the launch.
He said he would look into whether the invitation cards were lost along the way.
State opposition leader Dr Boo Cheng Hau has asked for an explanation on why six Pakatan Rakyat assemblymen were not invited to the launch.
Four DAP representatives did not attend although the PAS representatives attended the event without the invitation.
DAP’s Bakri MP Er Teck Hwa received an invite, but did not attend.
PAS’ Sungai Abong assemblyman Datuk Dr Sheik Ibrahim Salleh said he went with Maharani assemblyman Dr Mohamad Taslim, as they believed it was an important event.
source: The Staronline
Pejabat DUN Maharani
Dana Kebajikan DUN
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (112)
- ► 2010 (259)
- ADUN MAHARANI BALIK KAMPUNG
- ADUN MAHARANI MAKES HEALTH VISITS
- CERAMAH MAULIDURRASUL DEWAN PEMUDA PAS MUAR
- ADUN MAHARANI TEMUI RAKYAT DI PARIT SAMSU MUAR
- DUN PENANTI: by-election or bye,election?
- KOTA ISKANDAR Mercutanda Baru Negeri Johor
- KENANGAN KEMPEN PRU12 SETAHUN YANG LALU
- MAJLIS PERASMIAN ''KOTA ISKANDAR'' PUSAT PENTADBI...
- ISU MAJLIS PERASMIAN KOTA ISKANDAR PADA 16 APRIL ...
- MAJLIS PERASMIAN KOTA ISKANDAR (Pusat Pentadbiran ...
- TAKZIAH UNTUK EN. KOH DAN KELUARGA
- BANTUAN KEBAJIKAN PERSEKOLAHAN DUN MAHARANI
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2008 (32)